Monday, September 14, 2009

A bit of history

I am trying to gather up Devynn's medical history, I had it all together to take to the dr, and must have left it with her. I will post what I have....
feb 13-06- Devynn was tested for Jeuvenile arthritus and leukemia because of the pain in her hips.
Aug 24-08 pain in her stomache, went to er was told to watch her and bring her back if pains worsened. Worried about appendix.
Sept 4 08- pains in her stomache, headache
May 22 09- Admitted to hosp with severe stomache pains, blood work, US, ab xrays. white blood count slightly elevated, lymph nodes in abdomen enlarged. Diagnosis- mesenteric adenitis
Ever since she was younger, she has gotten unexplained body rashes, mouth ulcers, joint pain, horrible stomache cramps, and her bowel movements can go from normal, to constipation, to diareah all within one bowel movement.
I will come back and edit this, as I dig up dates.

2 comments:

  1. Samantha,
    Hiroko and I will be praying for Devynn and you every day.
    I believe she will be alright and will live a long and happy life.
    Mindy and Amy want to come to see you guys some day. I will work on that, but in the mean time, I will keep this blog in front of me and will continue our prayers for you and especially Devynn.
    Love Paul, Hiroko and family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Paul, I really appreciate it.
    We would LOVE to have you guys come here!!! That would be awesome.
    Love Sam and kids

    ReplyDelete