Devynn has been home from school most of the week. She was sick Wed (I blogged) She woke up Thurs still not feeling well. She had 1 bout of diareah, it was like water. The fever is gone, and so is her appetite. She stepped on the scale Thurs and was 55.5 lbs. Last night I thought she might be well enough for school today, but she woke up with pains. Her belly has been very loud almost like its growling, but shes not hungry. She went to bed with pains in her stomache, I gave her tylenol and just before she fell asleep she asked how long it takes to work. I said usually about 20 min, she looked at the clock and kind of smiled and fell asleep about a min later :) She was very gassy today, prob more so around bed time. My poor girl, I hope she wakes up feeling better. I wish I could take this all away from her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment