




Devynn had a good time trick or treating. We went out with Ashley, her friend Santana and Santana's younger cousins and their friends. She got a pillowcase full of junk! We almost didn't go, because of a tantrum that wasn't stopping, but after about 20 min of time out... we were good to go! Devynn was a monster bride :)
She woke up this morning and the rash was back. It was just on her arms when she woke up. But she had a bath after dinner and its now on her chest and face as well and looks like its starting on her back and legs. We have our appt at Sick Kids on Thurs, but I think I will call in the morning and let them know the rash is back. She has also been complaining of pains in her legs all day. I think its a muscle pain and prob due to all the walking/climbing stairs from last night. But its really bothering her quite a bit. I was rubbing cream on her legs after her bath and when I went to rub it in her upper leg, she jumped. She has been MISERABLE all day. She didn't eat much candy last night at all. She didn't have a single piece while we were out Trick or Treating, I let her have 2 pcs when we got home and I could check it.
I keep forgetting to mention, but her appetite has been pretty bad since the Mon after her party. She is really not interested in food, which is very unlike her.
She woke up this morning and the rash was back. It was just on her arms when she woke up. But she had a bath after dinner and its now on her chest and face as well and looks like its starting on her back and legs. We have our appt at Sick Kids on Thurs, but I think I will call in the morning and let them know the rash is back. She has also been complaining of pains in her legs all day. I think its a muscle pain and prob due to all the walking/climbing stairs from last night. But its really bothering her quite a bit. I was rubbing cream on her legs after her bath and when I went to rub it in her upper leg, she jumped. She has been MISERABLE all day. She didn't eat much candy last night at all. She didn't have a single piece while we were out Trick or Treating, I let her have 2 pcs when we got home and I could check it.
I keep forgetting to mention, but her appetite has been pretty bad since the Mon after her party. She is really not interested in food, which is very unlike her.

No comments:
Post a Comment