Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Jan 13 2010

2010... that sounds so funny still!
Well Devynn seems to be getting her appetite back *knocking on wood* Her lunch bag is coming home empty, so thats a good sign. I keep forgetting to weigh her in the morning before she's eaten. Were going to do it in the morning.. for sure! :)
I am very happy to mention, she has not had any diareah since starting the Pentasa in Dec! That is completely amazing to us. Diareah has been a normal part of our lives for so long now. Gone with the diareah, are the horrible stomache pains *YAY* she has complained once or twice that her tummy was sore, but that was last week when she wasn't feeling well. She seems to be much happier lately. She is smiling all the time! Here are a few pics from the last few weeks..

Jan 3, of course the snow fell the day before the kids went back to school!!


Just being silly!!
God, I love this kid!




No comments:

Post a Comment