Thursday, January 7, 2010

Jan 7

Apr 18-08 in Taylor Creek Park Mmmmm spagetti! Feb 18 2009


Whatever it was, it was over quick. Devynn had a fever from Sun night, up until about 2 pm Mon. Tylenol would bring it down, but only for a few hours. But by about 2, it came down and stayed down. I took her to see Dr.Simmonds on Tues just to make sure all was well. He listened to her tummy for a few min and said her tummy sounds good, so its not the colitis. Her appetite seems to be coming back, so hopefully that was all part of whatever virus she picked up. She was up before the alarm today, so she was tired after school! lol We're going to start weekly weight checks and if she ever loses 2 lbs or more I have to let him know and we will start a food journal. I'm going to weigh her tomorrow morning, and then do either Friday or Monday mornings.


Her whole attitude, temper etc is getting so much better. I haven't really written much about that, but it was BAD. But with the combination of the popsicle stick program, and 1-2-3 Magic... things are much better :) I'm very proud of her! Ok... I'm exhausted and feel a migraine coming... time for bed.


OH... I got all the papers with her test reports etc. The only one thats not there was the latest round of blood. I guess I could request that too. k... I'm going...

No comments:

Post a Comment