The corners of her mouth are so sore. Pic taken today 26/10/2010
After the shower tonight 26/10/2010 new hives..
We were supposed to go in Dec, but they put us on a cancellation list and they have an opening tomorrow! Just in time!
We stopped the Atarax on Friday because Devynn came out of school looking like she had been in a fire. The skin had peeled off of her fingers and they were raw and red. We went to the after hours ped clinic and the dr told us to use Vaseline all over her body. I've been doing that daily and she is going to bed with Vaseline on her hands with cotton gloves. I bandaged one finger before school today because it was so sore. She ate some pineapple while I was cleaning up the snack kitchen at school. After a few pieces she said her tongue was burning and she didn't want any more. When it was time for her shower, she was covered in hives again. These are different though, they are like big welts. I'm going to attach pics of her hands, and her body after the shower. She's so itchy but I can't give her meds because tomorrow is her appt. She looks very shiny in the pics, as she is coated with Vaseline (petroleum jelly) and you can see some water on her skin.

No comments:
Post a Comment