For the past week or so, maybe even a little longer, Devynn has been in a horrible mood a LOT. She has lost computer time, she's lost her favorite TV shows, she's lost her beloved Angel (from Buffy) and been sent to her room. Not all at the same time. Today she came home from school in a good mood. Ashley picked her up and the plan was to go to the movies to see Beastly at 6:15. We were going to leave early, get something to eat and stop at the dollar store for treats. At 4:00 she put a TV show on and I told her when it was over she could do her homework before we go to the movies. By the time we got home, she would have to shower and get ready for bed. At 4:30 I told her to turn the TV off and get ready to do her homework. She had no homework so she had to read for 3o min. She started huffing and puffing and grunting and acting like it was a huge deal. She refused to turn the TV off so I told her to go to her room. She grabbed the remote for the TV, (which is from our cable company, so I can't just go get a new one) and smashed it on the floor! She went to her room and when I looked, the remote was in 3 pieces. Ashley fiddled with it and DID get it working again. Needless to say we are NOT going to the movie tonight and along with her 30 min of reading, she will now be writing lines. *Sigh*
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment