



Devynn's birthday is in August. But this year on her birthday we were 2 weeks away from moving. We were originally supposed to move at the beginning of August, but we ended up moving at the end of August. Devynn's party was put off and we decided it would be fun to have a Hallowe'en dress up party this year. Her party was on Sunday (18th) and it was lots of fun.
Before the party I was putting some black lipstick on Devynn and I noticed her lips were very dry and the corners of her mouth seemed dry. By bedtime Sunday, her lips were sore and she said they felt chapped. Today (Monday) when she came home from school I noticed she had a rash around her eyes and on her face. I checked her over and she has a few spots on her belly, chest, arms and legs. I asked how she was feeling after dinner when she was in the bath and she told me she felt tired... really tired. Thats pretty rare for Devynn. She has more energy than most people I know, and its a rare occasion when she will even admit to being tired. She can be falling asleep, and NEVER admit she's tired. Well, I guess we'll see what tomorrow brings....

No comments:
Post a Comment