Her face... around her mouth is dry and sore

Her arm, they look like tiny blisters here
Face and forehead...
Her arms together
Her cheeks
Her back...

Her arms are really itchy, her chest, back, legs bum aren't bothering her at all and her face is only bothering her around her mouth. Its dry and almost chapped, so its sore. I bought some baby Aveeno tonight, I used to use it when she was a baby. She always had dry skin and this was the only thing that seemed to work. She wasn't impressed at first, but once she put it on her arms she told my mom to try it lol
Face and forehead...
Her arms together
Her cheeks
Her back...
Her arms are really itchy, her chest, back, legs bum aren't bothering her at all and her face is only bothering her around her mouth. Its dry and almost chapped, so its sore. I bought some baby Aveeno tonight, I used to use it when she was a baby. She always had dry skin and this was the only thing that seemed to work. She wasn't impressed at first, but once she put it on her arms she told my mom to try it lol

No comments:
Post a Comment