You can see a slight discolouration on a few spots on her back, but other than that she is so much better! The prescription ( 100 ratio-ectosone reg .25 menthol crystals .25 camphor crystals) cleared it up. We put it on every night before bed and within a few nights she was doing much better. She didn't really like putting it on, because it made her skin feel really cold (the menthol) and gave her goosebumps. BUT it works!
I'm waiting on a call from the allergist right now, to let us know if we are still going for her allergy testing on Wed.
Devynn, Ashley, Jenn and Connor planned a surprise party for my birthday on Saturday. They did an AWESOME job! It was all Devynn's idea :) I'm going to add a few pics from the party.
Devynn, Ashley, Jenn and Connor planned a surprise party for my birthday on Saturday. They did an AWESOME job! It was all Devynn's idea :) I'm going to add a few pics from the party.

No comments:
Post a Comment