Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A rash.... again

My little vamp getting ready to go trick or treating! LOVE the teeth!





We went back to the family dr today. The rash all is still all over Devynn's body. I am going to get some pics tomorrow. It's itchy, so itchy. I've been giving her 24 hour Claritin for kids and it will take the itch away for a short time, but it comes back. He believes this is something called Pityriasis Rosea
http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/tc/pityriasis-rosea-topic-overview
He has made a referral for her to see the pediatric dermatologist. In the meantime, we can stop the antihistamine so she can have her allergy testing done on Nov 17th. Its funny because when she had the rash a few weeks ago (before the pumpkin incident) I thought it looked like ringworm and he said it was something else along the same lines, fungal. She took 7 days if antifungal meds.

No comments:

Post a Comment